• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Investment Grade Tactical Glow-in-the-Dark Cougar Bracelets

Ill take 1 kick em in the nuts and 1 set em on fire plz.

Will these work with an AK? Been looking all over for one of these. Thanks

I don't think anyone has posted pictures of one on an AK yet, so you can be the first! If you send paypal today I'll send yours out in tomorrow's mail along with shankmasterflex's.

$9 received. Is that for two Glasgow Commemoratives or do you want a Glasgow and a Cthulhu fthagn?

I have a good stock of the Glasgow Commemorative on hand. That says
Kick 'em in the nuts!
Set 'em on fire!

or else it says
Set 'em on fire!
Kick 'em in the nuts!

The bracelet is round. Start reading wherever you like and stop reading whenever you get tired!

I have a good stock of the Cthulhu bracelet on hand, too. That says
Not a lesser evil
Cthulhu fthagn!

Wear that one to intimidate all lesser evils -- and of course, ALL other evils are lesser! So if you're wearing a Cthulhu fthagn bracelet you can fear no evil less than Cthulhu himself, and anyway when Cthulhu wakes he will devour people who are not wearing his bracelet first. Considering how many people are currently not wearing his bracelet, most likely you will die of old age before he ever gets around to devouring you. Won't that be nice? :)

Both bracelets have the same hundreds of tactical uses and multi-caliber capacity, and the same stealth technology that enables them to pass through metal detectors.

$4 per bracelet, $1 per order shipping (AND HANDLING!!!) in the US, $2 per order shipping (AND HANDLING!!!) for international orders. PayPal to CougarAllen@gmail.com unless you're using PayPal with a credit/debit card -- then email and I'll give you instructions. Checks & money orders also cheerfully accepted -- email for new snailmail address (it's changed!)

got my tactical glow in the dark bracelets yesterday! Thanks. These things are sure to appreciate in value, what a deal!

got it today! Now who's not wearing pants? Tactical wiener holder man! Maybe I'll get another for my NUTS.

Thanks coug, you saved my neighbors marriage.
Shankmasterflex

Apparently paypal changed their policies when I wasn't looking and it's no longer necessary to use a different account for credit cards -- so just paypal to CougarAllen@gmail.com whether you're using a credit/debit card or not.

who's not wearing pants?
Maybe I should start a poll ... in the appropriate forum.... :confused:

Hay there Big Cat! Christmas parties coming, need bracelets.

A quick survey showed the need for three, that's right, three Glasgow bracelets in my 'hood. Lotsa nuts to be kicked and fires to be set here. You think the clerks in your shipping department can handle such an order?

Payment received but PayPal doesn't have a shipping address for you. Should I send them to "Frankki, Finland"? Is Finland a small enough country that the postmaster will know who you are from that? :confused:

If there's more than one Frankki in Finland better email me your address.

Cougar delivers! I got my shipment today and by god, these things really are the best investment in ages. Even a slouch like me can appear smart wearing one, and boy oh boy do they glow ever so tactically when I tried 'em! :thumbup:

And as proof of arrival, in the sequence specified by reknown expert zenheretic:

attachment.php

Attachments

• bracelets.jpg
    bracelets.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 108
Back