Invitation to USA Made Blade New Store Grand Opening!

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
While we will be moving in the next week or so our official grand opening at our new location will be Saturday November 14th. We will be located at:

USA Made Blade
320 North Main St.
Salisbury, NC 28144

We are having a grand opening/open house celebration on November 14th from Noon until 6:00. Right now we have these makers coming to town:

LT Wright
TM Hunt (Murph too)
Andy Roy
Allen Surls
Dylan Fletcher (Maybe)

We will be giving away a number of knives and have some on site grinding demos. After hours we hope to go have dinner and then have late night drinks. If you live in the area or would like to travel and join us please come on. If you need help getting hotels or have questions about the area just shoot me an email. Hope to see as many of you as possible on the 14th!

Scott (Whitty) Whittington
scott@usamadeblade.com

We're looking forward to finally visiting your shop and flattered you'd build us a whole new building.

I hadn't figured out just yet what its going to be, but T.M.Hunt custom knives will be donating a knife to Whitty just for the event to be given away however he wants to do it. Stay tuned.

Did you guys get my email about the schedule for the weekend?

Finally!!! Something in my neck of the woods that I can attend. I'm down the road in Kannapolis and I'm making plans to attend. I should warn you guys that I've never won anything in my life so the drawings are perfectly safe from my attendance.....
Whitty, if you need some help with anything all you need do is holler, I'm semi retired and have time... Bill W.

Finally!!! Something in my neck of the woods that I can attend. I'm down the road in Kannapolis and I'm making plans to attend. I should warn you guys that I've never won anything in my life so the drawings are perfectly safe from my attendance.....
Whitty, if you need some help with anything all you need do is holler, I'm semi retired and have time... Bill W.

Thank you! I think we are in good shape unless you happen to be very knowledgeable about HVAC. If so shoot me an email to scott@usamadeblade.com

Look forward to meeting you at the grand opening!

Thank you! I think we are in good shape unless you happen to be very knowledgeable about HVAC. If so shoot me an email to scott@usamadeblade.com

Look forward to meeting you at the grand opening!

I just happen to be an HVAC expert!!! I can work a thermostat with the best of them, LOL....

I have a really good HVAC guy that has been my go to for years. Mike Hartz @ Hartz HVAC, 704-791-0399 cell.

Did you guys get my email about the schedule for the weekend?

Yeah I got it Whitty, sorry I hadn't sent back a reply yet, been workin a little overtime to deliver on those two M18s :).... The schdule looks awesome! Looking forward to it. We will be driving straight through and hoping to get there right in time for the opening. However, if not, you think you could move the goat screwin to 2:30? I know Murph would hate to miss that if we are late! :D;)

Yeah I got it Whitty, sorry I hadn't sent back a reply yet, been workin a little overtime to deliver on those two M18s :).... The schdule looks awesome! Looking forward to it. We will be driving straight through and hoping to get there right in time for the opening. However, if not, you think you could move the goat screwin to 2:30? I know Murph would hate to miss that if we are late! :D;)

From what I have heard Murph has no problem being the last one to board the train! Just to be safe I will rearrange the schedule for him!

Back