Is Ganzo Firebird F753M1 any good, please share your opinon if you have one !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wish someone like me told me what I know now, which as it turns out, is exactly what I am doing for other folks.
I think somewhere deep inside you don't actually wish that because these "clones" got you into this hobby in the first place.
Who knows - if it wasn't for that Ganzo or Enlan - you wouldn't even be in the hobby.
Can't be proved, but can't be disproved either.
And that is one of the main pro-clone arguments.
Good day to you too.
If I was crossing a footbridge and found out that it was shoddy and rickety, I'd damn sure warn people about it. Doesn't make me a hypocrite for having walked across it before.
Not if the bridge was fine and you used it every day and then someone else told you not to use that bridge because it was a copy of an another bridge, so you started telling other people not to use the bridge anymore, even though it still functions perfectly fine.

I only wish someone like me told me what I know now, which as it turns out, is exactly what I am doing for other folks. I'm fine with that. Sorry if it interferes with your counterfeit peddling business. Might as well get use to it though because myself and the majority of members here aren't going away and we don't agree with you. We looked at the facts and recognize what is right and wrong.

This is perfect.

Not if the bridge was fine and you used it every day and then someone else told you not to use that bridge because it was a copy of an another bridge, so you started telling other people not to use the bridge anymore, even though it still functions perfectly fine.

Say what?

Mecha's post was a simple analogy.

Analogy = Example, BTW.

I respect the rules.
The quotes are all taken from this thread.
A continued attack on someone in public view (thread) is still not a good idea. Next time think before posting, or....you can get infractions your choice. I don't like having to repeat myself on something that should be common sense. There is an ignore function, I highly recommend you find it and use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back