Is it just me or is the Anthem not really a looker? Disappointed purchase

Also, I'm someone who likes to personalize their knives. I like knives that have lots of parts you can customize. I should have known this before buying the Anthem, but the Anthem is NOT customizing friendly. Because of the integral handle design, your options for color changing and customizing are very limited.
There may be less hardware to customize, and obviously you can't change scales or back-spacers on an integral. However, being Ti, you can experiment with anno, and there are a couple different options for the pivot and clip (which is my biggest gripe on the Anthem, and will be replaced shortly). This is a quick contrast sand on the chevron peaks of a anno'd 781 I picked up here recently:

50114409922_d76ea2c9d5_b.jpg

There may be less hardware to customize, and obviously you can't change scales or back-spacers on an integral. However, being Ti, you can experiment with anno, and there are a couple different options for the pivot and clip (which is my biggest gripe on the Anthem, and will be replaced shortly). This is a quick contrast sand on the chevron peaks of a anno'd 781 I picked up here recently:

50114409922_d76ea2c9d5_b.jpg
Who did the ano job on that one, looks great

Got my Anthem for my 40th birthday, couldn’t afford a sports car. In the end, I agree with a lot of the sentiment here-it’s a knife. Premium, overpriced, and not for everyone. I really enjoy mine, the action is indeed pretty awesome. It was my first knife with bearings at the pivot, and ti handles, and while it’s neat, I’m now realizing how much easier it is to maintain my knives with washers in the pivot. So it goes. I love the overall, understated design and look of the knife.

Back