Is it just me?

Or is there a problem with the Spyderco Factory Forum right now. Getting a "revoked certificate" error when I try going there.

Works for me.

No problem for me either using Windows 7 and Firefox.

I believe there was a prior thread that discussed this problem occurring for some reason for some people previously as well. Not sure how it was fixed for those affected.

Last edited:
I really didn't even try to get on Spyderco.com Forum today until I got in about a couple of hours ago. That would be around 7:00pm CDT. I think I briefly looked to see if I had any messages about 5:30am this morning and didn't have a problem at that time. IT does seem like they have shut the forum down for maintenance and other reasons more in this past year or so than I ever remember them doing it in the past. Hopefully they'll get their ducks in a row.

I can’t log in either, it’s telling me the site isn’t secure.

Safari won't let me go there, but I can open it with Firefox. It still gives me the warning, but has an option to ignore it and go to the site.

Safari won't let me go there, but I can open it with Firefox. It still gives me the warning, but has an option to ignore it and go to the site.

I just now got on it with Safari. No problems.

A couple days ago, it said I was blacklisted and wouldn't let me post. Works okay now.

Just a heads up, I reset Safari (using a phone to browse) and cleared my history/cookies and now it lets me log back in.

Back