Is It Possible to Have Too Many Buck 110s?

Is it possible to have too many Buck 110 folding knives?

• No

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • How DARE YOU even ask!

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Only if you're trying to swim

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters
Over the last few weeks, I've been adding those handy thumb studs to Buck 110s. As I continued to order more thumb studs, my brain noticed that if I am installing that many thumb studs, I must have that many Buck 110s. Then my brain foolishly wondered, "Is it possible to have too many Buck 110s?"

Over the last few weeks, I've been adding those handy thumb studs to Buck 110s. As I continued to order more thumb studs, my brain noticed that if I am installing that many thumb studs, I must have that many Buck 110s. Then my brain foolishly wondered, "Is it possible to have too many Buck 110s?"

It's like millions when you are talking about dollars or blondes when you are talking about women. Too many? You'll know when you get there.

I like Buck Knives. :)

how many does YOUR WIFE THINK that you have? 😳🤔🤗

Yes, it is possible to have too many buck 110. You have too many of them if you have one or two or more I’m missing in my collection
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Haebbie

Last edited:
Definitely can’t have to many 110’s. I have one built in 1991 waiting for me in the mailbox at home. It will fit right in with my other 110’s.
No thumb studs on mine. I tried them and they weren’t for me.

Too MANY, are you crazy. What kind of question is that? Then my mind started to wander....and many old advertising words passing between my ears. "Bet You can't just have one", "One a week is all we ask", "110s best screw the rest". I guess the answer is NO you can't have too many 110s IMHO, but this month I did not buy any new 110s (we will not discuss what we bought). oops, I did buy just one.

No because I’ve got my eye on a couple now. I can’t remember the name of the limited series, but they were the exact reproductions of the original (60’s ?) 110. The slimmer handle and skinnier blade.

Also a factory auto. They make a factory auto! Gotta have at least one.

Maybe if we limit ourselves to one Buck 110 per day (on average), we can get a handle on the situation. And by "limit," I mean buy at least one Buck 110 each day.

...so many different versions/variations...
yTIXkuN.jpg

EYWqlVr.jpg

s6Pwhha.jpg

CbpCQCp.jpg

WkjKAk0.jpg

If you've reached the end of the internet and purchased every possible 110 in existence, like a junkie in withdrawal, you will fall into a deep writhing painful anguish being unable to get another fix. Fortunately, the likelyhood of that happening is nil..... so no, it is not possible to have too many 110's. In fact, your future health and well being is dependent on being able to buy more.

Back