Is it too soon to ask, wish or speculate what's next?

Whatever is ok- getting used to being a couple grand into Jerry on a rolling 12 at this point :p

Let's go...
small.

Need a chance to catch our breath, and give the wallet some breathing room.

Gotta say, with what's in hand and in the works/spoken for, I got me a nice little stash from big to little with something for all occasions from guttin, skinning, T-shirt and jeans to black tie and down right scary - to the average civilian you gotta admit, a shiny FM with over a foot of swine shavin sin has got to be intimidating-
With the classy look of the Burp, the SK, the FMV8 and the Mistress, .... I don't know what could spin my wheels but I didn't expect all of those I just named so, for me it's been one hell of an exciting time to have jumped in cause I'm digging this sht bigtime- To even come up with a wish at this point is a waste of time cause I have lots of buttons that could be pushed I'm not aware that I even have. ... I have a feeling it's going to be great though! :D

I like smaller to mid range knives.
Something like 4.5"-5.5" blade length would be perfect.

Waiting for Jerry to be a bit more direct with his blade names. The Weeping Wallet. The Doghouse. The Hurry Up and Sell Something. The This One’s Different. Etc.

Back