Is it too soon to ask, wish or speculate what's next?

I'm feeling it this weekend, tremors I have felt not only in my dreams ..... Infi is the Melange of mortal man

tumblr_p1fnozmFNe1tpdqt1o1_1280.jpg

Looking beyond the TG this week, I have to get this on "paper" before I forget...
Take the Boss Jack, stretch the blade to 7", keep the handle at 5", and then apply the same deep dish hollow ground tanto that was done on the Fatback Defender. Man, that would be so awesome! Likely very blade heavy but cool nonetheless.

Hoping for something I don’t want. The lady convinced me to finally get an M4gery (thank you, March For Our Lives :)) so funds are tapped. Trying to think of a Busse I don’t want so I can say, “Bring on the _____!!”, but..... :rolleyes:

I wasnt going to resurrect this thread unless absolutely forced to, and I am!

Jerry, bacon withdrawals can kill, throw some infi in the trough soon or you'll be commiting mass hogicide :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I would love to see a new version or the skeleton key, maybe a skeleton dagger! Of course the ASH-2 LE!! And although the Huck was nice I want to see the Killa Zilla 3!!!!

Analyzing current trends, I can safely say it won't be a War Boar, but it should really be a War Boar.

Things that won’t happen, ahem:

TGLBLE
ASH2LE
Warboar
Short Butaniku
Long Butaniku
Dragons Fang
Forsaken Battle Pappy

That is all!

Back