Is it too soon to ask, wish or speculate what's next?

No the long Gladius can not happen.

Otherwise mine wouldnt be that rare anymore :D

Maybe an extra Long version? :eek:

I still want a Meaner Straight.
2017-11-13 16.47.46.jpg
A Meaner Street hande but with a wharncliffe blade (straight edge).

This would be a dream blade for me. I have a ZT hinderer wharncliff FOLDER and just can't find the gut to put it to use. Now an INFI wharncliff would see lots of use for sure.
The funny thing is, that is the stock blade just inverted...

There is a reason it looks at home, it is supposed to be there.

Things have been strange this week, an odd riddle, a weird shop discount process, whatever is coming down the pike will be a very odd blade...Forsaken Dodo Jungle Mistress anyone?

Not as cool as a 10" bladed JackHammer.:rolleyes:..................................................................:p:D

Really strange nothing announced yet - so if we have one tonight, without any buildup - it will be something familiar to everyone is my guess at this point...

Its too soon for something awesome in a bowie configuration with a coffin handle. But man, a BT11, BT13, BG MOAB, Texican Bowie, all would be welcome. heck, who am I kidding, anything new and surprising would be fantastic. Some kind of forsaken bowie, like a fat BT9 or...dang, Im driving myself nuts. Patience.

My guess is next week now. Gives everyone some time off for the holidays and a chance to catch up some.

My guess is next week now. Gives everyone some time off for the holidays and a chance to catch up some.

Im afraid you are right, but the holidays are why I passed on a few offerings a couple months ago, today's offering wont hit the wallet til march or april.

Back