Is the Cherokee Rose still available?

Hey y'all,
Hope I'm not out of line posting my question here- It's been quite awhile since I've been around here. I just remember that the H.I site doesn't seem too current, and this seems the main place for H.I goodness.

I've been in a very knifey mood, and remembered that I want a Cherokee Rose just like I wanted several years ago. I guess it's worth tracking one down then....

Are they still being made? I remember them being about $225....$250ish unless you got a DOTD or a blem?

I'd also love to hear any tales regarding the awesomeness of the Cherokee Rose....:D

Thanks much!

The Cherokee Rose is still available

I'd also love to hear any tales regarding the awesomeness of the Cherokee Rose....:D
A picture truly is worth 1000 words...
14mdyr6.jpg

:D

WOW!!

If I had any hesitation about wanting a Cherokee Rose, it's just been totally dissolved by that picture. That's a beautiful knife! Thanks for the picture.

I've already been speaking with Yangdu through email, and verified that there's one in stock.

My only issue is that she has one in stock ready to go, and I'm working a remote oilfield about a thousand miles from my "toy money stash" for another week and a half.

If I miss out on this one, I'm feeling assured that another one will come along. I'm just thrilled to see that they're still around after all these years!

I'm a little embarassed I didn't notice the one for sale a few threads below this one. I did look...honest!
For what it's worth, I do have new glasses waiting for me when I get home.:eek:

Runs With Scissors, if you've been emailing Yangdu then just ask her if she'll hold it 'til you get back to your toy cash stash for a week. If she doesn't have a buyer for it, I bet she won't mind holding for you.

Yeah, they are beautiful knives. Another design from the multi-talented Yvsa.

Back