Is there a difference?

I'm looking at picking up an Ontario OKC3s and wanted to know if there was a difference between the current military spec model and the commercial pieces?
Any and all help much appreciated.

differences??!
apparently identical,
well, at least from the period
when this was written
by gary cunningham
back in april 2005
"...
The Marine OKC3S Bayonet
With the recent introduction of the Ontario OKC3S Bayonet into the Marine Corps, I naturally wanted one for my collection. But again, these are available commercially, and the commercial specimens are absolutely indistinguishable from the military issue (as are the Ontario M9s and late Lan-Cay M9s). I understand that this was at the specific request of the Army and Marine Corps. The official reason behind that is that the bayonets are supposed to be "off the shelf" items, but I think that another possible reason is that soldiers have been known to substitute a commercial bayonet for the issue one that they have lost or damaged. This way at least the military does not get a lower quality item in place of the milspec one originally issued...."
http://www.usmilitaryknives.com/bayo_points_28.htm

differences??!
apparently identical,
well, at least from the period
when this was written
by gary cunningham
back in april 2005
"...
The Marine OKC3S Bayonet
With the recent introduction of the Ontario OKC3S Bayonet into the Marine Corps, I naturally wanted one for my collection. But again, these are available commercially, and the commercial specimens are absolutely indistinguishable from the military issue (as are the Ontario M9s and late Lan-Cay M9s). I understand that this was at the specific request of the Army and Marine Corps. The official reason behind that is that the bayonets are supposed to be "off the shelf" items, but I think that another possible reason is that soldiers have been known to substitute a commercial bayonet for the issue one that they have lost or damaged. This way at least the military does not get a lower quality item in place of the milspec one originally issued...."
http://www.usmilitaryknives.com/bayo_points_28.htm

It's simply that it's not financially feasible to have two sets of tooling and manufacturing processes.

I'm looking at picking up an Ontario OKC3s and wanted to know if there was a difference between the current military spec model and the commercial pieces?
Any and all help much appreciated.
I bought one in 2019 and could not tell the difference between it and one a friend had been given by a Marine.

They are really good pieces of kit, I own an OKC498 whose finish is a bit 'meh' but the OKC3S is worlds apart. Really good F&F, good edge, tough as hell knife/bayonet.

Back