Is this knife made in Texas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me personally, it just makes me question everything that ALL of them sell for the simple fact that they even sell that guys knives in the first place. What other kind of crap are they selling or deceptions that they have going on? They will be lucky if I ever buy another knife from any of them. And I am thinking about unsubscribing from them all as well.

That first quoted line is what we are taking issue with you keep putting all this blame on KC who is limited by law in what they can print on their page. We don't know enough about their contract to know what they can change but assuming theirs is no more restricted than others then they should remove it as many others have. You are implying that they are leaving it with the intent to deceive which is a bit of a stretch. I can understand that people do and have taken issue with their lack of action and swear them off. I have never purchased from KC myself though I often have other reasons that I didn't buy from them rendering this detail irrelevant to the consideration. Your final quoted remark from that post would but a heavy burden on the seller that already takes on a significant burden and in an industry that is not as easy as many others I believe.

We are not as much defending KC as trying to show how your attacks on them are without solid logic or proof you accuse them of malicious intent without anything that shows their lack of action is anything more than laziness.
That’s your story and you’re sticking to it , cool with me but not likely the next victim.

All right.

All attempts at civil, reasonable discourse have fled from this thread.

I’ll go find more respectful, intelligent exchange of views in the Blade Forums Political Arena!
**wink-wink, nudge-nudge, say no more**

i think knifecenter is unfairly getting a bad rap here, why do some of you assume that the guy in charge of ordering stuff at knifecenter spends his time online reading threads about jared west

Because we've sent them the links.
what was their response?

even still, all these other knife dealers are still selling them as well, just because they hid country of origin in the listing they are fine but knifecenter is not? if you order a quartermaster knife from bladehq you are still going to get a chinese made knife that says made in usa on the box and as well as on the blade, so why is that ok?

what was their response?

even still, all these other knife dealers are still selling them as well, just because they hid country of origin in the listing they are fine but knifecenter is not? if you order a quartermaster knife from bladehq you are still going to get a chinese made knife that says made in usa on the box and as well as on the blade, so why is that ok?

I don't think it is ok. @BladeHQ how about you? (It is at least a LITTLE better though, not outwardly advertising it as "Made in USA/Texas.")

My main quarrel has always been with QTRTRD though. Why we've shifted focus to knifecenter I'm not sure.

I don't think it is ok. @BladeHQ how about you? (It is at least a LITTLE better though, not outwardly advertising it as "Made in USA/Texas.")

My main quarrel has always been with QTRTRD though. Why we've shifted focus to knifecenter I'm not sure.
i dont blame the dealers, they are taking the company for their word

I'll bet you'd blame them if you got stuck with one...paying full price for something that wasn't what it was represented as.
i did actually buy one from bladehq when they first came out, i bought their original mr roper with the all titanium handles. it was actually a very nice knife that was made well. then when i saw the thread about quartermaster and jared west, it really wasnt a big deal for me to be honest. i wasnt mad at bladehq and i didnt feel duped by them. i ended up selling the knife later on ebay because it didnt get a lot of carry time. for some people this may have been the end of the world, but for me life went on and i continued to buy from bladehq.

i think knifecenter is unfairly getting a bad rap here, why do some of you assume that the guy in charge of ordering stuff at knifecenter spends his time online reading threads about jared west
I don't know how he spends his time but he's known for at least maybe two years give or take from the emails many here have sent. No one seems to concerned about the poor sucker laying out almost $200 dollars thinking he's buying an American made knife. Call me crazy but I'd hate to see some young guy making minimum wage getting screwed .

I know they most likely just got stuck with these by being foolish and not knowing jack about who they're doing bussiness with but hell that's their mistake . Were it me, I'd list them like New Graham and even sell the remaining stock at a loss just to get the turds out of my punch bowl .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back