Is this machete worth it?

let's imagine for a moment we actually designed a 1095 machete geometry to do that... we would need like 25 dps? (50 degree angle) to have the edge hold up? Prolly should work, or 30 dps for the ultimate 60 (natural triangle) ?

has to be the real deal. it's got a guy in a fancy type tshirt and camo pants.... saying army combat and in the worst places in the world. jungles and even in the scorching desert....I guess to chop down cactus with it.

also urban is where a machete really shines in its use.:rolleyes:

"forwarded-weighted for maximum agility and power"

Huh.

The blade actually looks similar to an LT overland machete, which I would trust a lot more. I wonder if LT would do a custom with the extra 6" and you would still be well under what they're asking for, for the guardian.

Won't comment on the product in the ad, except to say I frequently rock an 18 inch Tramontina I picked up for $16 and have yet to find it lacking. I use it on lighter hickory branches along with an axe to clear heavier stuff so I can work with my chainsaw safely. I think I can pass on this deal of a lifetime. Box already checked.

1095 for that much damn! That's crazy. And that website has that infomercial BUY THIS NOW OR THE WORLD WILL END BEFORE THIS DEAL IS PASSED UP vibe.

I charge 400-450 for my ETT machete and that's CPM 3V!!! And full convex ground.

I need one of these to go with my hollow handled survival knife with the blade made out of 420 molecular steel for my Antarctica expedition this summer.

yeah but do they make a 14 incher? I know 18 available most likely.

Incolma makes that #164 pattern under the Gavilan, Colima and Aguila Corneta brand names. The Aguila Corneta is available from 12" to 22" in two inch increments.

http://online.pubhtml5.com/akqt/fiff/#p=2

2.jpg

lol....no. Just, no. Well, maybe.....nah:D

$70 for a machete of questionable quality? Unless it comes with a $50 bill taped to it, then no. Not worth it.

I didn't even read far enough to get to a price. They lost me at "urban survival machete." This feels like the brainchild of someone who's still upset about missing out on the zombie craze. Probably sucks as a machete anyway.

Back