Is this place still active. Like the Ursus 45!

Very happy with my Ursus!
IMG_9167-XL.jpg

LostViking LostViking how does their s35vn compare to other fixed blade steels like 3v that are typically used. I had a Firecraft for a short while but never got around to using it.

This knife has caught my eye recently.

I would like to try one of those Sendaro Classics, and possibly the Firecraft FC-4.

The Sendero Classic has been on my radar for a while, but I always worry about prominent guards not fitting my hand well. I finally got to handle one during my first trip to SMKW. Just putting it in my hand moved it to the top of the list. What a great feel in the hand. Fit and finish were excellent.

That Ursus looks great.

The Sendero Classic has been on my radar for a while, but I always worry about prominent guards not fitting my hand well. I finally got to handle one during my first trip to SMKW. Just putting it in my hand moved it to the top of the list. What a great feel in the hand. Fit and finish were excellent.

That Ursus looks great.

The Sendero Pack knife is also one of those great feeling knives. I like the lighter weight, and it's cheaper than the classic to boot.

And I agree, that Ursus looks fantastic.

DLT released an exclusive of these in 3v and I picked one up at the end of last year. It's an excellent knife and has quickly become my favorite fixed blade.

I have two Sendero Classics, one of which I carry daily, and a Todd Begg-White River collaboration piece, a Recondo. The Recondo was a factory second, so, in addition to getting a really good price on it, I have no qualms about using it! BIG fan of what these folks do with S35VN.

DLT released an exclusive of these in 3v and I picked one up at the end of last year. It's an excellent knife and has quickly become my favorite fixed blade.
This post is a year and a half old. But hey, at least we’re here ‘eh?

u/wrcb hasn’t even been online since May 2020 and I haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone or email at their shop. I hope they’re still in business! I just bought a Firecrafter FC5 (not from them though, they’re out of stock).

I got through on the phone, they were at the Shot Show in Las Vegas. Relief! Now to order the Kydex sheath for my FC5!

Back