Is this the last CPK Utility/Fighter?

I got three of the last ones from a few months ago, and one of the last UFs wearing ECAM scales! They are definitely great knives.

Yes, they are great knives! I was thinking about putting a penetrator tip on this knife, but I've decided to leave it alone. I'll pick up a DEF when I have the money and get the chance. I want to get a Shiv also.

The UF was my first CPK as well, followed by a HDFK and then a DEK with the next being a DEF to be followed by (reserved), (reserved), (reserved), etc..... Looks like we are on a similar path of Carothers enlightenment. Keep your eyes on bst thread for the ECAM scales, that's how I was able to get mine.

The UF was my first CPK as well, followed by a HDFK and then a DEK with the next being a DEF to be followed by (reserved), (reserved), (reserved), etc..... Looks like we are on a similar path of Carothers enlightenment. Keep your eyes on bst thread for the ECAM scales, that's how I was able to get mine.

I am new to CPK so I think I'm very fortunate to have scored a UF, thanks to Jo being such an angel! I would like to get a HDFK, Behemother, and some choppers also.
I do try to keep an eye on the BST thread. That's how I scored some DEK1 unbuffed black Micarta scales. They are pretty nice. I don't have a lot of money so I just buy stuff when I can. I missed out on some UF ECAM scales because I wasn't sure if I would have the money for my UF because I didn't know what options it would have on it and how much it would cost. I could have grabbed them in one second! The post popped up on my second refresh...:(

Last edited:
Back