Is this the world s fastest folder?

That is an extremely neat design. The fidget factor is surpassing an axis lock. If that makes it into a production knife I already know I must own one.

No, any automatic is way faster than this folder by at least a factor of 10X.

Three holes in the blade ? Three big holes ? Come on... Cool toy, not a knife.

Knife looks very fast to me. The opening and closing seems smooth while being easy to engage/disengage. I agree with the others that it seems to be more designed for fidget than function, but the innovation is commendable. Pretty cool idea for a design regardless of personal taste IMO. There are plenty of folks that are gonna want one for certain

Interesting, but flawed. The lock release location is terrible, and the assisted close seems like an accident waiting to happen. Not a fan of the pocket clip either.

I'll stick to what I have.

Knife looks awful, but I actually like the lock mechanism. Could definitely see myself sitting on the couch for hours fiddling with that thing.

I really don't think you can get any faster than a Wave on a folder.
I see the fidget factor on that piece, but I also see multiple issues with it in regards to it actually being USED as a folding knife.
And it's pretty freaking fugly too.

I think is a cool mechanism but see some flaws with the design like the release button makes it impossible to put a finger on the blade spine for support, and the pocket clip on the side will force your pocket to twist or be a 2" thick bump

the world s fastest folder?
I have no way to time it but subjectively, of what I have experienced, it would have to be the Ti Lite IV. WhammO

What makes 'em fast ? I'm guessing short blade and high detent resistance ?
so . . . probably lots out there faster than my Ti Lite but she pleases me :rolleyes:

Back