Is this Urban Pal legit?

A1F779CE-11E4-4F62-8647-BBFA1C21C72F.jpeg 1B2C0D37-A10F-46F2-9D0D-EB3D49443864.jpeg Hello everyone, I came across this Urban Pal and was wondering if any of the experts could confirm that this is, in fact, a real Cold Steel. The reason I ask is because I have never seen a vintage one with these markings. Thanks everyone.

View attachment 1171011 View attachment 1171012 Hello everyone, I came across this Urban Pal and was wondering if any of the experts could confirm that this is, in fact, a real Cold Steel. The reason I ask is because I have never seen a vintage one with these markings. Thanks everyone.

Looks legit to me. I have seen a few different markings on those. They were from the very beginnings of Cold Steel, so not surprising that there are variations. One thing that I'm not sure about is the sheath. All of the fold-over ones like that that I have seen have a tab at the bottom with a hole, for a keychain, etc. But I have seen some where that was cut off for some reason, and if you look at the end you can tell it was once there. So that could be the case with that one.

View attachment 1171011 View attachment 1171012 Hello everyone, I came across this Urban Pal and was wondering if any of the experts could confirm that this is, in fact, a real Cold Steel. The reason I ask is because I have never seen a vintage one with these markings. Thanks everyone.

Check out jlaffer's history of the push knives in the stickies above to become an expert yourself.

Back