Is Uncle Bill an Honest Man ?

This is just about like asking God if he/she is god! Bill really is on the up and up and then some.

Regards,

Tom Carey

I gave Bill his call sign. Ghosh, when was that? I would trust him with my life. I may have. He and his wife Yangdu prayed for me when I had cancer.
The kuks did not always come as ordered, but Bill sent them without payment and said,"pay me what you think it is worth." essentialy.
He also went to the trouble to trade some badges and patches for me. The Washoe Co. Sheriff sent me a very nice letter with them.

Honest as any human can possibly be!
And I think that says alot :D

----------------------------------------
EDIT BY MODERATOR RUSTY: I'VE DELETED 98% OF THIS TROLL'S POSTS BUT WILL LET THIS ONE STAND.
----------------------------------------

Uncle Bill is one of the genuinely good people in this world and it is a privilege to know him.:)

This thread does more than annoy me. The fact it has gone on for so long on a glance anyway could give the wrong impression.

I appreciate why the question was asked, but it still annoys me.

Oh well. I can handle it. I think this thread should be erased or allowed to die.

Bill sent me my first khuk before I had a chance to pay. I owe him money right now. But my answer isn't about money. I come from a paranoid, Big City, seen the elephant school of life, and I've learned to take Bill at his word and at face value. That was hard for me to do. If a ship was going down, there would be at least a small group of people keeping their heads and passing out life preservers. Bill would be one of them.

munk

Uncle Bill...Thank you for setting the example for the rest of us.

Back