• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Isham Blackstar, WE Syncro 909, ZT 0470, Steel Will Mini Cutjack

`br4dz-

Gold Member
PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ (BRAV90 AT GMAIL DOT COM), if emailing, provide your BF username and feedback score

Need to make room for some upcoming knife purchases. It may take me a while to respond, I work 11-12 hour nights and sleep during the day, but I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message. I can provide further pictures or video of the knife if you'd like, and have no problem answer any questions. All knives include the original boxes unless otherwise stated.

1) Elijah Isham Blackstar V2 full titanium w/ carbon fiber, $SOLD, LNIB, too small for me and I do not like the double detent action.

2) WE Syncro 909C, $235 Shipped, LNIB, awesome integral design

3) ZT 0470, $SOLD, like new, sat in my pelican case it's entire life and handled a bit. I have the original box, but not the original bubble wrapped sleeve.

4) Steel Will Mini 3" Cutjack M390, $85 Shipped, used to open a few boxes, but still has it's original edge on it and it's sharp, comes with original box.

Last edited:
I sent you a pm on the blackstar. My email is in it. Shoot me your info and I will pay up.
Thanks,
Greg

I sent you a pm on the blackstar. My email is in it. Shoot me your info and I will pay up.
Thanks,
Greg

I never received a PM. I don't even think non-gold members can send PM's. Shoot me an email, it's in the original post.

Back