It’s a...... giveaway!

My wife and I just found out that we are going to be having a little boy this spring! I’m extremely excited for all the adventures we will get to go on together and I look foreword to intorucing him to the knife world.

The rules.
I figured we could have some fun with this giveaway. I’d like to get some guesses on what we are naming our little guy, if you guess correctly you win, if no one guesses correctly in a week, or two then your post is your entry and I will do a random number generator. One guess per member.

What your playing for.
A Queen City copperhead in 1095 carbon steel and Blackwood scales. It’s been sharpened by me and has a decent edge on it, it’s not perfection, but it’s a great user.
7DC072D9-F846-4BC9-9F65-AC775761BB03.jpeg EA91C539-6D91-4E3D-A0BD-F039D10AEE24.jpeg 88332E34-EEE4-4B8F-A301-5560AE8BA96F.jpeg 09DF8CDB-C226-4992-80B8-14EBC69275EA.jpeg

The hint.
His name is biblical.

Remember, one guess per member.

Thanks guys!

Not an entry. Just want to say congratulations!

Congratulations! I like a good game. My guess is Gabriel.

Congratulations on the new blessed bundle of joy! My guess would be Ezekiel, just cause sorta rare.

Congratulations! I say James, because that's my name. But I was kicked out of Sunday school so you might want to go a different route;)

Many congratulations :) Not an entry please, but good luck everyone :thumbsup:

I have three girls (women now) - Emma, Ellie, and Daisy. If they'd been boys, they would have been Jake, Joe, and Jack :thumbsup:

Not an entry, Caleb, just wanted to say congrats!!!

Congrats to you and your wife !!!
Wondrous news. Not an entry but I have to guess...Joshua

Really something to look forward to! :thumbsup: Almost as good as the next knife..:D:D

No entry from me thanks, but like the dude says in 'Dirty Harry' "Ah gots ta know" ;)

So, I have to take a shot or a guess, and it's Nathan!

Whatever the name, your son will be lucky to have a dad with a fine taste & grounding in knives:cool:

Regards, Will

Not an entry. Just wanted to say Congrats to you and the misses!

Back