It’s a...... giveaway!

I'm really excited for you! My boys are 3.5 now, and they're really getting fun. The other day we went to a big outdoor store to kill some time looking at the game fish in the aquarium. They told me they didn't want to look at fish, just guns and tents. Twist my arm! Plus, if somebody forgets to put the toilet seat down, I have somebody else to blame!

Because of the picture setting, and maybe because we named one of our boys this... my guess is Silas - "of the forest"

Congrats hope all goes well with the pregnancy and that you have a healthy boy.

My guess is Elijah .... it it hasn't been guessed yet.

Congratulations!
Was going to choose David as it’s my name and my 4 year olds name but it’s taken.
I don’t think I’ve seen Abraham, correct me if I’m wrong but that’s my guess!
Thank you for the opportunity

Johnny,
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.
Your give away is generous and memorable. You picked a very nice knife to share.
My guess is Timothy.

p.s.
Where is the snow in Your outdoor photos ?

Benjamin?

I have two boys, a 12 year old and a 7 year old.

Big changes. Joy and difficulty.

Congrats!

Not an Entry j2shoes my friend- but congratulations on this awesome news- I wish most of all health to your wee boy and your Wife- then happiness as you watch him grow.

The only biblical name worth noting is Duncan of course- this had to be cryptic in the Bible because as we know the World would be ful of Duncan’s.
The existing Duncan’s on this Earth truly are saints - it’s just not recognised right now.

I will guess Eli. Congrats to y'all! My 4 year old told me yesterday that I was almost dead because I was old. First thing out of his mouth when he woke up. FTR, I am 44.

Surely He will be an Angel, so let's guess Gabriel, though some nights "Little Devil" could be a nickname... ;):D
Congrats to the happy future parents!

Congratulations to you and your wife!

My guess is

Micah

G2

Ok, will try again. Since the four Gospels are usually the first Boy names that come to mind.....And already used, let's go with......

Genesis ! :D

When we found out that our third would finally be a boy, I was pretty elated. But for some reason I absolutely hated every guy name that everyone suggested to us. So I thought about the future and decided I would suggest an odd name to my wife. Knowing how I was as a kid, he would most likely be called by........ Damnit! It didn't fly. But has forever become an oft repeated family story how I tried so hard to get my wife to cave on my name choice. And his sister's often use his "almost" name choice when trying to wind him up.

Back