It ain't easy having pals

I wanted to extend my considerable thanks to Jack Black. I was expecting a package from Jack, but was incredibly surprised when I opened the box and found a Victorinox Climber! Over the years I have owned many Victorinox knives, but never had the pleasure of carrying or using the climber. The climber lends itself to use in just about any scenario from the city to the crag all in an excellent compact package.

Thank you again, Jack!

I tell ya, it ain't easy having pals.

10C71AA7-7079-4AE6-A1C1-01F7B84DDB10.jpeg

Very cool, Stonebeard.:thumbsup::cool: The Climber’s one of my favourite SAK models, a great combination of a solidly useful toolset, while still being pocketable and comfortable in use. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.:)

It makes a great model to permanently station in a backpack, which is what I did with mine, before I forgot about it one day, when going through George Best Airport in Belfast and had to give it up.:(

Nice one, Jack!:thumbsup:

Very cool, Stonebeard.:thumbsup::cool: The Climber’s one of my favourite SAK models, a great combination of a solidly useful toolset, while still being pocketable and comfortable in use. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.:)

It makes a great model to permanently station in a backpack, which is what I did with mine, before I forgot about it one day, when going through George Best Airport in Belfast and had to give it up.:(

Nice one, Jack!:thumbsup:

Thanks mate, sorry to hear about your problems at Belfast airport :( Feller there once tried confiscating one I had in my checked luggage! o_O

Congratulations StoneBeard and well done Jack!

I predict you’re really going to take to that climber. Cambertree Cambertree described its attributes perfectly. My sister gave me mine when I graduated from college and it has accompanied me on almost every international trip I’ve taken.

It's probably one of their top 4-5 most practical models produced. Everybody needs one!!

Back