• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad It appears I was Scammed by Symphonyincminor

I'm not sure if this is the same person, and obviously this person is innocent until proven guilty, but someone by the same name was arrested last weekend in Florida on something unrelated (Battery Pers >65 YOA).

https://spacecoastdaily.com/2021/03...spects-presumed-innocent-until-proven-guilty/

Completely off topic, but I clicked on the link out of pure curiosity and scrolled down. Yeesh! Can you imagine being locked up somewhere with that cross section of society?

Completely off topic, but I clicked on the link out of pure curiosity and scrolled down. Yeesh! Can you imagine being locked up somewhere with that cross section of society?

Can you imagine waking up and this guy is sitting there looking at you? Or worse, trying to go to sleep?
YBy9bq5.jpg

I thinkl this is the highest polish I can take it to with tools on hand. Probably 10K. I used 5/2 20ct diamond polish at the end. Anyone know of anything finer? 10K micro-mesh is scratching it now.

polish 2a.jpeg polish 2b.jpeg

Now that the saga looks to be closed, all those who were out money (that I know of) have been made whole again, I'd like to echo the sentiment above expressed by Sharp Minded Sharp Minded . Whatever chain of events led the offender to this point in their life, I hope they can atone, find peace and a path back to the right side of life / society and contribute in some positive way.

Back