It Figures

JK Knives

Now that I’m never going to have a dime to my name with all the hospital bills, a gun I’ve wanted all my life gets released. Springfield Armory released its version of the Browning P-35 High Power. I’ve been reading reviews, looks like a winner.

It really is a wake up call realizing the current price of firearms when I compare to what I paid for them. Then I realize that was 30 years ago... 700.00 retail for the SA when I used to buy mint BP35s for 500.00.

6 years as a hobby FFL, many very nice guns passed through my hands. I was broke enough that I could not try a new one unless I sold some. Well, in that, some things never change.

Bill

I saw that this had been announced; it will be interesting to see if it is a good recreation and / or upgrade to the piece.

I know Ayoob used to love the original (but modified) Hi-Power he used to carry before the advent of the striker-fired pistols of today.

Even though I live just a few miles from an excellent indoor range, I have not made time in retirement to get to the range to practice.

IF I am not going to use them, no use in buying them I suppose.

best

mqqn

Back