It folds!

:D

I have all of my tooling now and have my process down, I'm geared up and ready to go! I'll have everything I need in a couple of weeks and will be cranking them out then! :D

Chef hat, respirator, fire gloves, flame-retardant Squatch pelt ointment...

Do the machetes have little machetes attached? If so- most epic, Sir.

Hmmm. Now that I think of it, my cool Nanopimpidashi could be the lanyard bead for "The Big One" :D

Do the machetes have little machetes attached? If so- most epic, Sir.

Hmmm. Now that I think of it, my cool Nanopimpidashi could be the lanyard bead for "The Big One" :D

They have two little machetes attached actually.

Pimpidashi lanyard bead, I like it!

Damn, dude! You're up at 0457?

I'm just thinking about heading off to bed! :D

Damn, dude! You're up at 0457?

I'm just thinking about heading off to bed! :D

3:57 here! Yeah I have already ground 6 knives and...

err just kidding Jade woke me up! :) She just fell back asleep but I'm considering coffee...

Dude. I need some folder pr0n. Like right now.

umm.... :D

Soon, I swear! I just got in some more taps yesterday that I needed.

On this one it seems like I am almost done then need to order more taps or end mills or learn more of the process. It's really funny I'll go to the shop to do something, realize my process idea was wrong then spend the evening figuring out what to do, lol or more likely buy! :D It has been slow going but I am doing a lot better with my tooling and gear. I have everything now so I should have the prototype together soon! This week I have to make a part for my press so I can do the detent ball, I had to order steel just for that part. Slow now but nice later! :D One thing is I will say once they get going it is going to be hard to stop me, learning the folders took so much it was like learning a whole new job and I am really excited to get going! ``

Still waiting on a part! Not trying to be a tease, I just want to have my process in place... that reminds me, I need to call some people on Monday.

Back