It followed me home (Part 2)

Rough week at work for you Scott?
Luckily for you I don't work. I'm assuming that you gals have ZERO sense of humor and that everything rubs you wrong. Good to know.

Axe men, funny, you get bent out of shape about a beer joke.

In the future I will remember the binary, pan sexual makeup of the AXE 'men'

These displays from B65 are really sad. Use the ignore button. I thought, and I wasn't alone, that maybe he could be cool and a bunch of us went out of our ways to invite cordial participation from him. But this is who he is, it's on full display, and he's not gonna change for an internet forum.

Again I'd urge no engagement, just the ignore button. We can't keep him out, so if he's ignored he can just post with an audience of zero. I'm sure he's got other places to stir.

These displays from B65 are really sad. Use the ignore button. I thought, and I wasn't alone, that maybe he could be cool and a bunch of us went out of our ways to invite cordial participation from him. But this is who he is, it's on full display, and he's not gonna change for an internet forum.

Again I'd urge no engagement, just the ignore button. We can't keep him out, so if he's ignored he can just post with an audience of zero. I'm sure he's got other places to stir.

And then there is the 40 year old virgin chiming in to offer affirmation for the knitting circle. Good lord, there are no men left in the world. It's amazing how sensitive you gals are over one frigging joke.

Time for squarepeg to offer a misinformation post to round out the day.

Can we all agree that kittens are cute? Fmont need not reply, your answer is a forgone conclusion. YankeeJosh, ask your 'partner' for the appropriate reply and Miller72, get a prostate check before answering.

My lord, are you men or chicks? It was a frigging joke, just how sensitive are you gals?

Hyper hug sent

That's not really what we do here, we discuss axes and related tools in a civil manner.
A forum on the internet is not exactly a group of guys sitting around a shop shootin' the shit.
It can be but you've gotta read the room so to speak and know how it goes before diving right in and start BS'ing and throwing jabs, and on a screen we don't exactly know you or the clear intent of your comments.
if you at least use the wink or jokey face or whatever we can see that it's supposed to be a joke however failed of an attempt it may be.

I don't drink so maybe I'm missing something but I don't know what's femmanine or gay about a Black Raven branded Beer, Black Raven's are one of the big hot ticket axes in the collector market after all.

rWB4AGU.jpg

Bob

Had to work overtime and won't make it to the swap meet today since it closes at 3:00pm, but I will at least get to see what I might be able to find at Goodwill.
The one down the street from my mom's house is generally a great place to get some awesome kitchen knives for dirt cheap. I'm sure I'll at least bring home something.

Back