It Has Begun. . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a scaled down dagger:

Little, Biddle

Rissoto, Italian stilleto

Maybe something like the Devil's Brigade carried? Ok, that's all I got...

What is going on rhymes with Dorothy's last name = Biddle = Fiddle, Little, Middle, Riddle, Whittle...so a riddle is going on (too easy) or does the knife's name rhyme with Biddle? Still no closer to the answer...
How old was she = 106. Blade thickness? Length? Just a fun fact so we know we have the right Dorothy??? Calling a local numerologist now!
Risotto Wine = cheap, rice, Italian, dry, used for cooking. Or is RW the initials of the blade? Magic 8 Ball said, "answer uncertain." Fuuuuudge...except I didn't say fudge.
Associative words = park, old, farmer, philanthropist, oil stocks
Final answer = please hold. Waiting on a response from Nicholas Cage to my email with subject line: "National Treasure Type Sh*# Going Down in OH!"

lets golf=fore
risotto wine=sake
Forsaken

Biddle=griddle
What do you use with a griddle?=Spatula!!

Forsaken Series Combat Spatula with 10.6" handle. :eek: :thumbsup:

I thought you were going to make the riddles tougher Bossman? :D

Sale rhymes with Gale, Dorothy's last name in the Wizard of Oz...

-Sale

The park money, was,donated by the Paulsons.

-We are getting a Son of Paul...

There is a Wauseon Homecoming park...

Last edited:
Dorthy Gale = rhymes with “Rail” - rail links to the train pumping the breaks.
Judy Garland (played Dorthy) was 47 when she died. (Maybe something 4.7)

Rail also links to roller coaster and amusement park??

I never can put these things together but it’s fun trying.

That’s all I got so far!

Good luck everyone.

DB106... a 106cm double cut Busse Butaniku that’s more than 41” inches long
maybe just a double Butaniku?

Dorothy Biddle was 106 when she passed, and if we are drinking rice whine it has to be a big Asian inspired blade. 106cm/41” is too big to be anything but a Butaniku unless Jefe surprises us with a new sword. I gues I know where my tax return is going...:D

Dorothy Biddle lived to 106= 10.6”
She donated $1.7M to build the Dorothy Biddle Park = .17”
Risotto can be made with a nice Sauvignon Blanc; but risotto is a variety of rice, rice wine = saki.
Saki is Japanese as is the Tanto, a shorter dagger in feudal Japan which was frequently made 10” long.

Hog Tanto dagger 10” with .17” thickness?

ETA: A Kwaiken is a short dagger often used by women, like Dorothy, for self defense.

Hog Kwaiken 10 with .17 stock

. . . . But Then You Already Knew That!. . . . ;):eek:

So, what is going on? Well, it rhymes with Dorothy's last name. . . I don't know if she had ever been to Kansas but I do know that she was from Wauseon and she lived to be really, really old (how old was she?) and before she died, she donated a boatload of her money to build a huge park which they named after her!

Let's Drink risotto wine! . . . :confused:. . . o_O. . . :eek:

Jerry:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back