It Needs a Name ***Winner***

All I can say is wow! I can't begin to say thank you enough for your generosity Derrick! What a fantastic knife this is!

I actually have memories of visiting the Willamette river as a youngster. This knife will definitely remind me of that time, and of course, the generosity of this forum!

Son of a gun! For a second there I thought I had won, then I figured out draggart beat me to it.
Congrats and thanks for this fun gaw.

Great name, Draggat! Congrats!!
Good choice, Derrick! :thumbup:
My order is in!!
The Willamette River Valley is a wonderfully green place, with the river flowing north between the Oregon Coastal and Cascade mountain ranges, roughly from Eugene (home of the Oregon Knife Show!) to Portland (home of free transit in downtown Portland!).
It's pronounced will-AM-ett (emphasis on the AM!)
Oregon is one of the greenest states.
And machine guns and switchblades are legal to own there! And there is no sales tax!! I've often thought of packing my bags!!
:thumbup:
;)
:D

Congrats, draggat!! You won a beauty there! :thumbup::thumbup:
Cool contest, Derrick; thanks! And thanks for accepting some customer input on an important decision. Actually, you're a very clever executive, aren't you, sir? With this thread, you can eliminate your "customer relations" and "marketing" departments! :D:D:eek:

- GT

Congrats, draggat; well played all around. Nice knife & a nice name.

Of course, you're now on the hook for photos when it arrives.

Great name as others have said draggat...congrats on a great name and winning a great knife. One I know you'll treasure for life.

Great GAW Derrick...Thank you!!!

All I can say is wow! I can't begin to say thank you enough for your generosity Derrick! What a fantastic knife this is!

I actually have memories of visiting the Willamette river as a youngster. This knife will definitely remind me of that time, and of course, the generosity of this forum!

Just ordered a blue camel bone draggat knife, oh--I mean Willamette knife. Now if I send it to you can you autograph the blade? [emoji6]

Thanks everyone! I hope you all enjoy your Willamette Whittlers too. I'll post pics for sure when it arrives!

I'm with Charlie, Oregon sure does offer some nice respite from our overbearing laws. I've often thought of moving there but all of my family lives around here and I don't really want to leave them. I'll just have to be happy with a switchblade at home.

That's just perfect. :)

Thanks for the giveaway, Derrick, and congratulations draggat!

~ P.

Way to go! Great name!

Thanks for the fun Derrick!

Eric. (Going to your site right now!)

Back