"It was manufactured this way"...what a joke!

;) That knife must have experienced some very severe and extended service ! :p

Or somebody went crazy with a grinder ? :confused:

;) That knife must have experienced some very severe and extended service ! :p

Or somebody went crazy with a grinder ? :confused:

The blade has lost a couple of inches. Perhaps it was used to stab one too many car hoods.

N2s

For reference, there have been at least a few CS knives listed on the “auction site” that have had dramatic alterations such as the one posted.

its real some jamokee reground the blade and did the job like a drunken baboon....

its real some jamokee reground the blade and did the job like a drunken baboon....

Yep...it is definitely a real Master Tanto, but it didn't leave the factory that way. I actually don't mind how they sculpted the guard, but the blade is a hot mess.

And only $450!:rolleyes:

450 ? hes out of his mind I can get one in 3v, a san mai and still have change left over.good luck ….

What's with the sheath? Looks like a glued on belt loop on the top of the sheath, or?

What's with the sheath? Looks like a glued on belt loop on the top of the sheath, or?
That appears to be a strip of velcro. I’ve bought a used CS that had a strip of velcro glued to its sheath that looked similar.

It's an ultra rare Master Tanto/Outdoorsman hybrid. There's only one known to exist. a bargain at $450. Now he's reduced the price of this museum piece to a paltry $350. It wont last long at that price.

According to HPost, Brittany Spears' spat out bubble gum sold for $14,000 on Ebay. An item is only worth what someone will pay for it. If you're "they're an idiot for buying it guy" instead of "they're an idiot for not picking it up off the ground" guy, you'll see things a little differently.

Mostly, the wads go for $5-$100: The entrepreneur offering the $14,000 gum bid against himself to drive up the price. People Magazine 2004.

Back