ITALY

Bmurray

Gold Member
Headed out tomorrow for a two week trip. Part business, rest pleasure. My oldest son Ryan is coming with me. No Fiddleback’s, only taking our SAK’s that have a beer bottle opener and of course a wine screw. I’ll try to get online if the WiFi at the hotel is good. If not, I’ll talk to you all when I get home.

AMF

Sounds really great, it would be great if you could see if they have any Christmas decorations up and share with us if you have time. Even better if you could extend to spend Christmas there, but I am sure you will be eager to get home to do that. Have fun.

Hoping he has some pics and comments to share with us.

Last edited:
Ive been wondering the same thing. Bmurray Bmurray only posted a couple of images on facebook, I haven't seen or heard much about the trip other than his SAK bottle opener apparently came in handy :)
When in Rome (or any other part of Italy) maybe a good bottle of wine or beer....or soda.

When in Rome (or any other part of Italy) maybe a good bottle of wine or beer....or soda.

Yes, I imagine one of the reasons SAKs are so popular elsewhere is that as I understand it the US is the only country that does twist off bottle caps. And even here the best beers don't twist lol

I know I still owe you all pics from the trip. Just been so damn busy that I haven't got around to it. I don't believe I posted up much from my Oregon trip either.

Back