It's a Christmas GAW Charlie Brown WINNER ANNOUNCED A DAY EARLY POST # 41

I'm going to be in and out the next couple of days so I decided to draw the winner a day early.

And the winner is post #23 veitsi_poika veitsi_poika Congratulations my friend you now own a brand new Yeller Peanut I ordered for this GAW only out of the box to inspect. PM headed your way

Thanks all for the wonderful stories and pictures.

CKWo7df.png

I'm going to be in and out the next couple of days so I decided to draw the winner a day early.

And the winner is post #23 veitsi_poika veitsi_poika Congratulations my friend you now own a brand new Yeller Peanut I ordered for this GAW only out of the box to inspect. PM headed your way

Thanks all for the wonderful stories and pictures.

CKWo7df.png
Thanks for a wonderful GAW, Randy, and Congratulations, veitsi_poika veitsi_poika ! A yellow peanut is one of the classics.

Woo-hoo! My first ACTUAL peanut knife... until now I've been drinking Wyler's and I finally get some Kool-Aid :D Thanks Randy!!!

View attachment 1046349
As a lover of small knives and peanuts in particular, my sincere congratulations on your first nut. I hope it sees lots of pocket time!

Nice GAW Randy.

Last edited:
As a lover of small knives and peanuts in particular, my sincere congratulations on your first nut. I hope is sees lots of pocket time!

Nice GAW Randy.
To clarify, I have a handful of "peanut frames" but not a Case, maker of the original Peanut :):thumbsup: I'm going to put pictures of this baby in the peanut thread, Case thread, what knife you carrying thread, the SMALLS thread and probably a couple others ;) You guys/gals will be tired of it in a couple weeks LoL :D

Back