It's been a month........................

I am thinking,,,,,,NO. It is hard for us to show ant interest when the maker shows none :rolleyes: Honestly, I am surprised that it has not closed yet.

Cerberus :cool:

cerberus said:
I am thinking,,,,,,NO. It is hard for us to show ant interest when the maker shows none :rolleyes: Honestly, I am surprised that it has not closed yet.

Cerberus :cool:

It's a shame, but I would have to agree :(

SEE THIS NEW SITE IS NOT UP AND RUNNING YET

FINGERS NEED PULLING??:rolleyes:
TISS A SHAME AS THE PROUDUCTS ARE VERY GOOD
thebladerunrAnything at all going to happen in here? :confused: :confused: :confused:

SEEMS NOT:yawn:

To all hawk enthusiasts... We are still working on our new website but due to family illness out of town and technical difficulties with the new server it has been delayed. We are still working on it and hopefully we will have an all new website up and running soon.
We also are working on increasing our stock and filling backorders. In the meantime we invite you to browse our current site at haysknivesmontana.com

Thank you for your patience

Ambassador said:
To all hawk enthusiasts... We are still working on our new website but due to family illness out of town and technical difficulties with the new server it has been delayed. We are still working on it and hopefully we will have an all new website up and running soon.
We also are working on increasing our stock and filling backorders. In the meantime we invite you to browse our current site at haysknivesmontana.com

Thank you for your patience

No worries... Family first. I tell you what, if I had a grain of steel for everything that ever came up during my projects, I could out produce other companies with powder steel knives. :eek: :D

I will be praying for you and I hope that all goes well. Just take it in stride and know that you have many ah hawk enthusiasts here for you..

KAAK :cool: ;)

Edit: KAAK is short for my name... Just incase anyone was wondering ;)

Thanks for your fast reply.
I hope you and family are well, my hayes/montana is still
very sharp and working hard after a heavy year of use.
as i'd expect from a fine tool.
Glad to here things are getting back on track.
REGARDS
Chris

Back