It's been too bloody quiet in here, so here are some new pics!

manghu67

American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker
Part of the re-launch of the entire American Kami midtech product lineup.

Axes will have their own thread.

Hope you guys dig these.

Thanks for your support and patience, and stay safe!

M4:
AKmidtechModel4.jpg

M7:
AKMidtechModel7.JPG

M9
AKMidtechModel9.jpg

M13:
AKmidtechModel13.JPG

M15:
AKMidtechModel15.JPG

M16:
AKMidtechModelColubrisIIS.jpg

M17:
AKMidtechModelColubrisIIM.jpg

GITFO:
AKMidtechModelGITFO%203.jpg

Outstanding, DJ.
After selling my T5N, I'm still to depressed to post here.
:D
rolf

I'm only quiet cuz I'm poor! It's hard to just look at your stuff and not own a peice!

Thanks guys. Glad you dig. :)

Rolf: It's not like I'm going to stop making knives, buddy. ;)

Lazy otter: Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. Too many toys, not enough fundage. LOL!

I want an m16! but I cant decide between the m7 or m9! I really like your stuff, I don't see one blade on this post that I wouldn't love to own.

Do you have an updated list of dealers? I'd like to get a GITFO but some of the list on your website are no longer good links.

Thanks guys.

Lapp-dance: I have a couple of GITFOS in stock right now in black and anthracite grey. Shoot me over an email at info@americankami.com and I'll get you taken care of.

Thanks so much, guys. Glad you like.

KAEDC: The M13 is 9.125" OAL with 5" of blade.

Nice, the gitfo, m15 + 16 caught my interests. Awesome.

Thanks so much, guys. Glad you like.

KAEDC: The M13 is 9.125" OAL with 5" of blade.

Thats a great all purpose size, and the grind lines look lso bad ass with that blade profile. Gonna have to save my pennies for one in black!

It hurts too look at your Hawks and not want to beat on them!'and I found atleast 2 more models I want! I bet I know some guys at quantico that would love to beat on them too.

Thanks buddy. Glad you like them, and appreciate you putting the good word out on me and my work.

The axes are all made of 0.275" thick S7, HRC 54-56. S7 is a shock steel. It's what jackhammer bits are made of. And my axes are made to withstand the rigors of real world use. Myself and others have used them on wood, bricks, concrete block, auto bodies and glass, and used them for tasks as varied as woodcraft, fire and rescue, and breaching. You can't screw around or cut corners when you're building a piece of life saving gear like this, so they are as bombproof and axe as I can make them. And they're also 100% USA made out of USA made materials.

It hurts too look at your Hawks and not want to beat on them!'and I found atleast 2 more models I want! I bet I know some guys at quantico that would love to beat on them too.

I only just discovered your work and I just LOVE it. Great lines, quality material, the fit and finish looks awesome. I look forward to being able to buy one. I really want to know when you will have a Lance or two available those are just incredible

Thanks buddy.

Actually, I have a RiotSpear almost ready to go now if you're interested. Email me at info@americankami.com for details.

I only just discovered your work and I just LOVE it. Great lines, quality material, the fit and finish looks awesome. I look forward to being able to buy one. I really want to know when you will have a Lance or two available those are just incredible

Back