It's coming....another Raffle for Ram's Tuition

I can see someone's been woodchucking their fingers to the bone! Thanks for giving us the chance to do some good! Again!

Nice response. There have been 33 entries so far. Another 7 and I'll add another drawing.

Thanks to a bunch of generous guys!

Steve

Bill Martino said:
Notice the wood handles on Steve's blades. Mine never look like that.
Takes a lot of drool to get 'em that shiny.

:D

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<>call me
'Dean' :)-FYI-FWIW-IIRC-JMO-M2C-YMMV-TIA-YW-GL-HH-HBD-IBSCUTWS-tWotBGUaDUaDUaD
<> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

Hot Dog! We've got enough entries to draw 2 winners!

Can't give 'em away fast enough! :D

Incredibly generous you guys!

Steve

Here's MY competitive face:
vg-100.jpg

Kamis ? Lowest Caste ?? :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Apparently the world needs a lesson in appreciating its knifemakers.

I'm in. Great cause.

~ Bamboo ~

Count me in, great cause. You know it is really very hard to type with
your fingers crossed!! ;)

Hey Ferguson,

Can you let us know the count? Maybe if we're close to having three or four winners, we can all pony up a little more for a better shot at those khuks.

Just a thought.

Bamboo said:
Hey Ferguson,

Can you let us know the count? Maybe if we're close to having three or four winners, we can all pony up a little more for a better shot at those khuks.

Just a thought.

We are at 60 entries so far. That means there are 2 winners to be picked. There are probably some checks on the way. When we hit 80 entries, it goes up to 3 winners, etc. You guys are doing great!

Steve

As always the outpouring of generousity from you guys is amazing. We have about $600 so far, with 2 1/2 days to go. I'm hoping with today being payday for many, we'll get some more entries. We need to get pretty close to $1000 to make Ram's tuition. Uncle Bill and Yangdu have sent what they can to Ram already. So if you want a chance on some of these nice examples of Himalayan Imports finest, there's still time. You guys are the greatest! :D

Thanks again.

Steve

Back