Its enough to make a grown man cry!!

leatherman

leathermoderator
I was reading through some old Tactical Knives issues that I got recently and came by this ad in the Spring 1996 issue..........:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG to be able to get one of those at that price now!!!!!

Anyone????;)

The actual copy for that ad was supposed to read: "Live. . . BUY The Sword". They fixed it in future issues.

I saw one at Blade West for 1600.00 :eek: I have the guys number if you can convince Mrs. Leatherman you need it for sheaths :D Mrs. said (after she stoped laughing) Um No:mad:
Now that will make a grown man CRY!!!!!!! :(

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
The actual copy for that ad was supposed to read: "Live. . . BUY The Sword". They fixed it in future issues.
Cool! Then I have the "variant" ad then??:D I fell off my chair when I saw the price!!:eek:

Hey David, heh;) I dont think I would get the laugh, I would probably end up being led out of there drug by my ear!! Well beaten out in the parking lot, and sat in the truck untill the show was over....:( 1600.00 eh? Well, I guess I could sell my truck! heh heh, but I cant live IN a sword huh?:rolleyes: The old addage works well here "If I knew then what I know now!!!" :eek: I'd be living comfortably on my own island!!!;) :D

Yes if we could only see in to the future I would have bought 20 MP5's when they were 1500.00 or 30 Styer Augs when they were a 1000.00 instead of the 8 to 10K the MP5's are now or 4 to 5K the AUG's are bringing :mad:

Or heck how about 50 SH1's in ATS34 that go for 800.00 to 1000.00 that you could buy for about 200.00 :grumpy:

In the words of Charlie Brown ........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You guys are probably going to hate me but I just traded Chuck a tray of Baklava for one of those AK Swords. It pays to be sweet:D

UM I will trade you 300lbs of flour that you can use to make your cakes with for it.:D

Originally posted by bakerj
You guys are probably going to hate me but I just traded Chuck a tray of Baklava for one of those AK Swords. It pays to be sweet:D
OK Jack, we hate you!!!:p :eek: :grumpy:

Hmmmmm, anyone wanna trade LOTS of leather goods for a BB SH????? Well loved is mucho fine!!:D :D :D

MMMMMMMMMM the Sweet American Kensei. Too bad I was in high school when these were made. The price tag seems so small for what you got.

I think the American Kensei needs a Fusion make-over, who's with me.

May the Force be with you always.

Back