It's gone

I know those feels. :(

Hopefully it's just some place you haven't thought to look yet.

Or a nice person will turn it in to customer service at one of the stores, and they hold it to see if someone comes in looking for it.

:D its back!! My boss had just got home about 30 minutes ago and I walked over to her house(we're next door neighbors) to discuss today and what we will be doing Monday. Anyways I mentioned losing the knife and she says "It's in the center console, I found it in the back floorboard".Our regular work truck didn't start this morning so we took another and she went through it before taking it to the mechanic :rolleyes: So thanks for all positive thoughts :D:thumbsup::D:D:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:D its back!! My boss had just got home about 30 minutes ago and I walked over to her house(we're next door neighbors) to discuss today and what we will be doing Monday. Anyways I mentioned losing the knife and she says "It's in the center console, I found it in the back floorboard".Our regular work truck didn't start this morning so we took another and she went through it before taking it to the mechanic :rolleyes: So thanks for all positive thoughts :D:thumbsup::D:D:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:):cool::thumbsup:

Buy another one just like it. It will appear miraculously!:)--
We just got a new house keeper. Spyderco Sage I've been missing for a year is on the counter when I got home. I still don't know where she found it. My Portugese is not what it should be.--KV

Thats great news! I can relate, I think we both use our knives for work and its a rough and tumble type thing and easy to lose a knife. I dont trust a sheath at alll so my knives are always in pockets. So glad you found it cause gec's cost too much to buy another.

Thanks everyone, I have pretty much done all of those things. 99% sure I put it in the sheath yesterday morning, only went to 3 places besides home. Lowes,Sherman Williams paints, and the house I was working on. I had been using the Opinels this week to get familiar with them, so they was doing knife stuff while the 23 was just tagging along. A couple weeks ago I had the seatbelt snag the sheath while getting out of my truck and flip it upside down and my Bullbuster fell out. But it may be here somewhere. I once lost my glasses and eventually found them in the refrigerator, still don't know how I managed that one either.
@redsparrow thanks, I still have a beavertail 23 so I still have at least one :thumbsup:
Doesn't it just piss you off when you lose something, let alone something so cool as a knife? I hate losing anything! Drives me nuts. But, when I thought whatever I lost was gone forever, pops up it the most unexpected place, the feeling of joy is much more than the initial disappointment. I hope you find it, and if you don't, I hope you buy a new knife and that makes you feel better.

Cool. I guess I should have read all the way to the end of this thread to post.

Don't know what you were worried about.:rolleyes::D:D:D:thumbsup:.

Back