It's gone

I’m happy it turned up, I just had the same gut wrenching experience with the peanut I’ve carried religiously since my daughter gifted to me almost 9 years ago. Go figure it happened on a day I completely changed where I go for a woods walk/run with my kids and dog before school, dropped of the girls came home reached into my pocket to use it and panic set in. After retracing my steps as best I could and was coming to terms with the loss, I returned home to hear something clanking around at the bottom of the washing machine....please don’t be suspender strap buckles clanking around.... Eureka!
Q46Q3wR.jpg

You left the house without a knife? :eek:

no no no that would be plain lunacy haha, I had a Laguiole in my left front, but I still can’t figure out how it got into the laundry as I distinctly remember putting it into my coin pocket without my zippo, as my zippo was out of fuel, and thinking the two sort of lock themselves into my coin pocket I hope I don’t loose it today.

I've " lost" one off customs for a while, and found them again (an XL J. OESER that he and I designed together) lost that one 4 times, for a week or more at a time....

I've "lost" many GEC and eventually found them.

Still looking for my Spyderco Delica that I put some where safe (but not in my safe....lol) before I went to the beach...

It is the worst!

Back