It's happening again ...clone wars

Only 48 bucks on Amazon. It'd be worth that for the sheath alone, if the sheath would fit a War Boar.

I liked this from the description:

"Only sellers MASALONG produced in order to ensure quality, other sellers because generic products were the shelves, if you find, you can go to report, or to request a refund. If you need our trademark registration, please let us know."
So remember to buy only from that seller, or you might get a fake.

Only 48 bucks on Amazon. It'd be worth that for the sheath alone, if the sheath would fit a War Boar.

I liked this from the description:

"Only sellers MASALONG produced in order to ensure quality, other sellers because generic products were the shelves, if you find, you can go to report, or to request a refund. If you need our trademark registration, please let us know."
So remember to buy only from that seller, or you might get a fake.
So lol. What exactly does this mean. I think there might have been some Google Translate issues here lol.

Huh. Made perfect sense to me. The sellere thinks other sellers are selling generic knock-offs of his Masalong knock-offs, and if youbought one of those second generation fakes, you can report it to Amazon and get a refund. 'Cause it's trademarked, you know.

I guess I don't even notice the Google Translate issues anymore, because I completely missd that it was actually gibberish. I just thought it was funny that this seller is claiming some trademark rigts to a knife that infringes Busse's "talon hole" trademark.

Back