Its Thursday!

Ohhh, that Warthog is so tempting. It's difficult but I should hold out for 3/32 & carbon fiber over blue/black

It'll take luck, I'm on the road for the next hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Thursday! But, the Ospreys are still incubating. I plan on having a preview up later today or tomorrow morning. Hope everyone had a great Holiday and is getting back into there respective groove. We are planning on getting a couple of inches snow here Friday evening. Not much for some of you but, we don't have the infrastructure down here to deal with because it doesn't happen that often and never sticks around very long to make it worth the cost. On top of that my some of my southern neighbors here are not the not the most experienced at driving in inclement winter weather. I have 4x4 truck so I go where I please :D but is pointless when everything is closed. I am sure I will make an effort to get to the shop regardless of the weather. If you re in the path, stay safe on the roads and enjoy the winter weather!

Its Thursday!!! Are you guys ready for some knives today.

I will be posting a preview at 6:30pm EST and I will unlock 7pm sharp.

I have 5 from my Blade Show Batch.

I will be resuming OKT Thursdays until further notice. Times may vary from week to week.

Its Thursday!!! Are you guys ready for some knives today.

I will be posting a preview at 6:30pm EST and I will unlock 7pm sharp.

I will be resuming OKT Thursdays until further notice. Times may vary from week to week.

Ok, so I was up when this was posted at 3:15am by Chris but only because I was working a down system support call from midnight to 4:30. What I really wanted to reply then was ...

Chris,
Sooooo glad you got to sleep a pile after BLADE but what are you doing up at this hour of the night? Have you gotten to bed yet or are you getting in those golden years when you wake hours before the sun comes up? LOL

~ Jerry

Ok, so I was up when this was posted at 3:15am by Chris but only because I was working a down system support call from midnight to 4:30. What I really wanted to reply then was ...

Chris,
Sooooo glad you got to sleep a pile after BLADE but what are you doing up at this hour of the night? Have you gotten to bed yet or are you getting in those golden years when you wake hours before the sun comes up? LOL

~ Jerry

Hey what can I say I am by default a night owl, after all that sleep I was tired of laying around, had a bunch to catch up on around the house, I really had no Idea what time it was, My schedule is a little off lately.

It's Thursday!!!

I will be posting a preview at 7:30pm EST and I will unlock 8pm sharp.

Good Luck Everyone!

I do believe it Thursday!
4 Knives up for grabs today.
7:30 Thread preview 8pm unlock. I have a break in the rain here and I prefer outdoor/Natural light photographs. So you should have photos uploaded to Fotki in a few hours

Back