Its Thursday!

Dang. That's tough. I prefer the K Raptor, but that blue raptor is absolutely outstanding. Fortunately (for my wallet) I'm in meeting at 3:30 and I bet someone will spare my pocketbook before I get out. I doubt that lasts long....:thumbsup::thumbsup: Nicely done Chris.

Sorry guys my hands have not stopped moving today, and I haven't had found the time to sit down and load photos to Fotki,I have a compromise though I can load some pictures to Instagram in a little while so you guys can check out some of the progress and major there, tomorrow I'll carve out some time to sit down on the computer and upload the photos and post them on bladeforums.I appreciate your guys patients

Sorry guys my hands have not stopped moving today, and I haven't had found the time to sit down and load photos to Fotki,I have a compromise though I can load some pictures to Instagram in a little while so you guys can check out some of the progress and major there, tomorrow I'll carve out some time to sit down on the computer and upload the photos and post them on bladeforums.I appreciate your guys patients
Sounds good Chris!!

Friggen pic of Major looking over the board (2nd one swiping left) is awesome. How can you be so cruel Chris? lol

Back