Its Thursday!

It went to Fiddleback Outpost but sold shortly there after you'll see another one come up again I think they are purdy:D.

Yeah I checked with the outpost, he let me down gentle but sold me that blue scandi handyman to hold me over. I picked up a monarch also but think I'd rather have the warthog or razorback as the handle ergonomics look perfect to me. I'll either trade it or sell it probably to get my first okt

Yeah I checked with the outpost, he let me down gentle but sold me that blue scandi handyman to hold me over. I picked up a monarch also but think I'd rather have the warthog or razorback as the handle ergonomics look perfect to me. I'll either trade it or sell it probably to get my first okt

Sounds like a plan just keep checking my previews and Thursdays threads and I am sure another one is bound to show up soon, I don't plan my handles to far in advance and try to work through the material I already have on hand. Luckily I have some Jade G10 around and I plan on keeping it on hand. Thank your interest and patience.

Sounds like a plan just keep checking my previews and Thursdays threads and I am sure another one is bound to show up soon, I don't plan my handles to far in advance and try to work through the material I already have on hand. Luckily I have some Jade G10 around and I plan on keeping it on hand. Thank your interest and patience.

I definitely keep an eye on your threads, no worries there.

Hunter with Kevlar and some burl is on my wishlist... fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the courtesy Jerry. If you were going for it, I am sure that I would have come in a close 2nd to you. You set the standard for speed around here.

Phil
I was going to try for you too but there was a pile of girl drama around bed/bath time. Glad you got her though. It will match nicely.

Back