It's time for a giveaway, and we have a winner

How true...for some reason Im even less of a "management" fan than ever. Throw it in the bin...the box got wet...!???. ...

Great idea for a GAW!

Ptg3gvC.jpg

If number 26 happens to be drawn, please follow Jolipapa Jolipapa 's instructions and send the loot to Vince's daughter. Every 16 year old should have a SAK. :)

Nice GAW Hickory n steel! I picked up the 86 just for the wrench shield, was not disappointed View attachment 1239096

Is that an SK box I spy ?
Perhaps a 1/4 drive set or some deep sockets.

Cool shield on that knife, I especially like how it's a DOE.
It gives the knife a bit of an older feel considering how combo wrenches kind of took over.

Here's a another pic of mine just to keep the knife content going.

Last edited:
Not an entry, but thanks for the generous GAW! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

The knives you've put up for grabs are a couple of winners IMHO! :cool::thumbsup::cool: I have a couple of Vic Recruits, and they're among my favorite SAKs because they're quite similar to my first knife ever, a scout pattern. But at this stage of my life, I think I prefer the Recruit's pen blade over my scout knife's awl. I also have a Case Blackhorn, and it's a very capable little lockback.

Even though this isn't an entry, I'll post photos of knives and tools. Best wishes to all the entrants!! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I don't have a lot of tools, and I don't use them often, but I'm pretty serious about wiping them down after I do use them:
canoe.mark.main.tools.jpg

Big knife, little adjustable wrench:
hunter.mark.open.wrench.flat.jpg

Big knife, little grease gun:
hunter.pile.V.greasegun.jpg

- GT

Back