Its two sword Tuesday, most slept through it

DamascusBowie

Gold Member
Two sweet infi swords just popped up and got snagged on the exchange this am, and AK and a Gladius, both with sweet leather sheaths at fair prices, they came and went with the morning mist, and you andd I missed them :eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I saw them, and both tempting deals :) But I think I’ll injure myself with a real sword;)o_O:eek::p lol

I saw the AK too late otherwise it would've been heading to MD. :)

At this rate, youre going to need a mausoleum :D

Yes what deals
I saw both.

Did you see Murman still blocking anyone's attempt to get their own Gladius? :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I saw them, and both tempting deals :) But I think I’ll injure myself with a real sword;)o_O:eek::p lol

Just dont handle them without kevlar gloves, steel toed boots and a chain mail suit and you'll be fine. ATGATT for safety - all the gear, all the time :D:D:D:D:D

Did you see Murman still blocking anyone's attempt to get their own Gladius? :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Geez. He can only wield one, or two tops.

Just dont handle them without kevlar gloves, steel toed boots and a chain mail suit and you'll be fine. ATGATT for safety - all the gear, all the time :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, you won't lose a toe with this, you'll lose a foot, or a leg.

This has been a great week.
Saw a WTF in infi also for sale.
Good week for the Busse classics

No doubt on the beautiful wtf on exchange. 3 years ago, everything on there would have been snatched up quick with a greedy laugh echoing from somewhere.

No doubt on the beautiful wtf on exchange. 3 years ago, everything on there would have been snatched up quick with a greedy laugh echoing from somewhere.
Yeah. What has changed? I can't believe how long stuff hangs around. Sales seem to have slowed dramatically

Yeah. What has changed? I can't believe how long stuff hangs around. Sales seem to have slowed dramatically
Sales model changed. Higher output. New knives are brought out quicker to market. People are hesitant to buy, because what if the next one is even better.

Back