I've been working on a frame lock design!

Thanks everyone!

So close now!!!

I am going back home for Christmas (first time in 8 years!) for a week and when I get back we will talk about a pre buy!

As always it will look a lot different when finished but check out where I am at! I am not sure about the grind I drew in but it would be cool... poon tips will be an option too. There will be several standoffs added as well, I left them out.

The design keeps getting bigger! It is 8.5" total

I think the huge hardware is going to be killer, I really built the knife around the hardware... it has taken me a lot of time to get it all to work together.

close.png

I have some CPM D2 on the way! I think it will be the best of everything. .227" thick!

Still on break right now in TX but working on the folder daily!

D2,I like it !!!! .227 I like that even more!!Hope you are having a blast in TX.

ooo...I'm really fond of CPM-D2. Jeremy Horton used it on the TAC-4 that I got from him, and it is quite the performer.

D2,I like it !!!! .227 I like that even more!!Hope you are having a blast in TX.

Souped up D2 at that! :cool:

It is good being here in TX, I am on the old family farm for the first time in 8 years.

ooo...I'm really fond of CPM-D2. Jeremy Horton used it on the TAC-4 that I got from him, and it is quite the performer.

Good stuff there...

The CPM-D2 will be the best of everything, I am a big D2 fan. The CPM version will be even better!

.190" Ti coming in too! (3/16" +) Frame material...

Yesssss! Sturdy thick folders on the way. 0.227" blade stock a little thin though ; ) Thought they were gonna be pocket busting 0.31". Nah, 0.227" should be perfect. Pre buy next week? I'll get my Paypal funded, unless you do the Post office money orders Daniel.

( + ) Drool Factor

:D :cool:

Yesssss! Sturdy thick folders on the way. 0.227" blade stock a little thin though ; ) Thought they were gonna be pocket busting 0.31". Nah, 0.227" should be perfect. Pre buy next week? I'll get my Paypal funded, unless you do the Post office money orders Daniel.

We'll talk business soon!

Paypal is always good and I charge no fees... I do my best to make it easy.

I'm a no fee, no bs kind of guy...

I won't accept money from youtube even though they want to pay me for my videos. I don't want you guys to have to see freakin' commercials!

I think I may want one of these.

Keep an eye out, everything is coming together.

( + ) Drool Factor

:D :cool:

We'll talk business soon!

Paypal is always good and I charge no fees... I do my best to make it easy.

I'm a no fee, no bs kind of guy...

I won't accept money from youtube even though they want to pay me for my videos. I don't want you guys to have to see freakin' commercials!

I think I may want one of these.

Keep an eye out, everything is coming together.

I am on the old family farm for the first time in 8 years.
And the sheep are scared:eek::D
Pre buy?can you email me with details?

Dan you wanna see a real heavy duty folder?! Look no further than Dalibors knives!! I have been on the hunt for the beefiest folder for yrs now and nothing even comes close to Dalibors stuff!! Im gonna be posting a review of his Sirius model soon including a bunch of comparison photos. It makes Striders and Hinderers look like swiss army knives!!

Back