• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ivory Paper Micarta Cli Point Slip Joint

Ivory Paper Micarta on a Clip Point Slip Joint with a Shield.
Sounded like a good idea to me. Something to do while I waited for materials to come in for some orders.
Closed length 4 1/8", open length 7 1/4".
Blade and back spine are CPM154 while the body with the double integral bolsters is 416 stainless. the covers are Ivory Paper Micarta and of course it uses the Dellana Dot Grip System. Flush in all three positions and centred on closing. (That's the Canadian spelling of centred)

$400USD delivered

Thanks
Steve1008-ivory-paper-clip-point-1.jpg 1008-ivory-paper-clip-point-2.jpg 1008-ivory-paper-clip-point-3.jpg 1008-ivory-paper-clip-point-4.jpg

Ivory Paper Micarta on a Clip Point Slip Joint with a Shield.
Sounded like a good idea to me. Something to do while I waited for materials to come in for some orders.
Closed length 4 1/8", open length 7 1/4".
Blade and back spine are CPM154 while the body with the double integral bolsters is 416 stainless. the covers are Ivory Paper Micarta and of course it uses the Dellana Dot Grip System. Flush in all three positions and centred on closing. (That's the Canadian spelling of centred)

$400USD delivered

Thanks
SteveView attachment 1433664 View attachment 1433665 View attachment 1433666 View attachment 1433667
Great job!

Back