Izula II in Orange

Kiah, Do you have an Izula or Izula II that you could make a sheath for? I would really like a smaller sheath than what came with the knife. But, I'm down to using it as my EDC and can't send it off... Do you have one on hand that you could use as a model? I think the izula and the II have the same blade. Let me know, I've been very happy with the sheath you made for my Grayman, and would like one for this izula in the same orange color! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Kiah, Do you have an Izula or Izula II that you could make a sheath for? I would really like a smaller sheath than what came with the knife. But, I'm down to using it as my EDC and can't send it off... Do you have one on hand that you could use as a model? I think the izula and the II have the same blade. Let me know, I've been very happy with the sheath you made for my Grayman, and would like one for this izula in the same orange color! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Hey, bro. I'm back online. Just doing a bit too much running lately.

I don't have an Izula on-hand right now.

Ok, good to hear your busy! That's a good thing these days. I'll get back to you about the sheath, not sure about timing for sending it out. Until then try to take it easy. Thanks again!

Back