Izula II Is Awesome & A Thank You

Got my Izula II kit from the snowshoe contest today. All I can say is "Wow". ESEE nailed it with this little gem. Seeing them is one thing, but once I got it in hand, I'm hooked. Feels great in the hand, nice and filling with the same small blade of the standard Izula.

If you are even toying with the idea of trying an Izula II, I say go for it. What a sweet little blade.

Thank you to Jeff and Mike for the generosity, Tony for handling the contest and the Rowens for getting it here in no time.

I can tell already this ain't gonna be a safe queen. :D

24ytpid.jpg

Adaman, I've played around with my wife's two Izulas and they are great, except the handles are just a mite wee too short for my hands. With that extra length on the II, it would probably fit like a glove. Looks like Howe's Knife Shop if going to get into my pocket once again . . . . :)
Congratulations on the contest win, & a thank you to yourself as well for all that you contribute to the forum personally . . . .
Be safe.

After owning a few Izula's, I was blown away by the Izula II as well. It's amazing how much difference a 1/2" can make. It's been my EDC since I got it a month ago. Enjoy yours! It's too useful to not be used!

Glad you got it. Appreciate the participation in the contests!

thank you to yourself as well for all that you contribute to the forum personally . . . .
Be safe.

Boy the term "contribute" is used really loosely around here. :D

I love this forum, great bunch of people supporting a great company.

Back