Izula vinyl label / decal

Jeff, the decal is sick, as soon as I finish changing out the motor in my daughters car, (she hit a rock and destroyed the other one) and I can scrape up a couple of dollars in change from the floor of her car I'll send for a few, (she's going to have to pay:)), I know they'll go fast if you could, save me a few.:)

I ordered 1.....twice cause I'm a big dumbhead and couldn't do it right the first time. Then I missed the special instructions spot on the paypal order and had to E mail for the school sticker. Apprently I left my brain in my other pair of pants!

"Decal is sick"

I don't know where in the hell this new language came from.

"Decal is sick"

I don't know where in the hell this new language came from.

At 50 I'm not up with all the current lingo but according to my 20 year old daughter sick is a good thing.

I think I'll stick with my generations terminology, "...that decal is freakin' cool."

Excellent just ordered one.....
got the ESEE Vinyl Survival School Label

You didn't tell him about the special permit process involved? Or the waiting period, or the background check?

Had to ask cause at $1.00 it seems like a special price. I didn't see a shipping charge so it made me even more curious to whether or not you could only order a specific amount.

Thanks Jeff and Skinz these decal will be displayed proudly on the back of the camovan.

If it adds value, my prints will be on every decal. I can offer an address for autographs although it would be worth much more if signed by Jeff!!

Oh man, I almost missed this. I've been so distracted this week. I need to get back to being obsessed with this forum. :D

My Izula decal came today, it's HUGE and totally awesome. Same with the water bottle. But I didn't get the other two lables even though I requested them in the comments. No biggie, just a little disappointed.

Also can't figure out how I got them before the MOLLE backs I ordered LOL

Just ordered 3 of them with special instructions for them to be Black. (I hope they come that way?) That way they will be seen on my white vehicles. :cool:
-Bruce

Back