J Maines Custom Made/DeltaZ Knife

Can anyone give me feedback on the J Maines (Sunrise River Custom Knives) "Custom Made" Utility Knife with Flashlight being offered by Delta Z Knives? It looks like a good size for a every-day carry fixed blade that isn't too threatening. I'm looking for something to carry when hiking. It seems kind of expensive ($300-$320) for what I assume is a factory made, custom designed knife. It does come in several
handle configurations and the leather sheath also holds a Mag-Lite mini flashlight. Is it available anyplace that discounts it?

I also posted this set of questions on the Reviews and Testing Forum.

I believe that's a custom made knife, not a factory made knife.
Mike K.

Yes, as I look at the Delta-Z Website again, I believe that this is a custom knife that is only offered thru Delta-Z. I'm still trying to see if anyone can give me feedback on the knife itself.

Yes, this is a custom made knife with custom fit sheath (you tell us your belt size, etc... The prices (standard) include a small Maglite, but most customers prefer the ASP high intensity light option. They are like the Surefire type of lights - long shelf life lithium batteries with short "run" time.

Any specific questions should be addressed to myself at Delta Z.

Thanks!

Back