• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

J. Taber, Pena X, Lone Wolf Loveless, TwoSun

d.2.the.p

Gold Member
First unconditional "I'll take it" followed with prompt communication and payment gets priority. The price includes PayPal fees and UPS shipping in the US unless otherwise noted in the description. For any questions, please either PM me here or email me at david[.]patenaude1[@]gmail[.]com. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. Thanks for looking!

SOLD Jason Taber Mini Zulu - SOLD
I am the original owner, and this has been carried, used, and touched up on a sharp maker. It is 3 5/8" closed with gorgeous rag micarta covers on top of thin black G10 accents over stainless liners. The CPM-154 blade has a hand-rubbed satin finish with a 6-ish pull with butter smooth, crisp, snappy action. The pile side blade tang is stamped with a 5 since this is Jason's 5th attempt at this pattern. There are hairline swirls/scratches on the blade, shield, and spine from carry and use, and the blade closes a bit off center but does not come close to rubbing. This honestly has some of the best action of any of Jason's knives that I have handled. It's just too similar to other pieces in my collection, so off it goes.
RwjSmKtl.jpg

ISSRE12l.jpg

PTtnbjcl.jpg

KDk0hhtl.jpg

XYiLhOXl.jpg

oEBhGatl.jpg

Two Sun Knives TS233-M390 - $60
This is NIB and has not been carried or used. It has M390 blade steel and white bone covers over titanium liners. The handle is a little over 3 1/2" closed and has a blade length of 2 1/2". It's got good snap and a medium 5 pull. It came to me with a couple scuffs on the spine and a light scratch on the blade that can only be captured in certain light. It will include the original packaging and will ship via USPS.
nr2wDW9l.jpg

d14ck8Ml.jpg

DgP013yl.jpg

4s6NaBZl.jpg

SOLD Enrique Pena X Series Spear Point Slipjoint - SOLD
I am the original owner. This has been carried and used a handful of times but not sharpened. This is a hair over 3 3/4" closed with jigged black G10 covers over orange G10 liners. The M390 blade has a belt satin finish. W&T and F&F is perfect. These have the best w&t of any production slip joint I have handled and are honestly as good as, if not better than, a lot of customs.
ybJKYG5l.jpg

xMgBiGCl.jpg

xUQVeHnl.jpg

KJAnU9vl.jpg

Exo86ecl.jpg

SOLD Lone Wolf Loveless City Knife (made by Fantoni of Italy) - SOLD
I am the second owner, and this has been carried and lightly used but does not appear to have been sharpened. This is 3 3/4" closed with dark green canvas micarta covers with a thin red G10 spacer with steel bolsters over steel liners. There are some light scuffs on the bolsters and spine but the blade shows no use. Overall, F&F is really nice, and it is in excellent condition.
xElmXxDl.jpg

fVxfauJl.jpg

yLsZ6Fhl.jpg

gxB1054l.jpg

f2w94Crl.jpg

Last edited:
2nds on the Pena please.

Back